Re: Chinese Funeral Paper (aesthetics)

I would argue this as being a little more serious. Maybe along the lines
of someone neither culturally nor emotionally tied to Judiasm telling
Holocaust jokes, or thin people telling fat jokes. Sure it's forgivable in
some contexts, but no matter how innocent your intentions, it's still thin
ice, so to speak.

-Miriam