Re: Acutely Embarrassed!

At 02:53 PM 6/28/2000 -0500, Sally Jackson wrote:
>I am truly sorry - thought I was replying to the person who posted the
>thing about puddleduck. I guess it's time for public humiliation, abject
>groveling, time in the stocks, and sackcloth and ashes.

Don't forget tarring and puddleduck feathering!<g>

Ron ;)

The naked truth about me is to the naked truth about Salvador Dali
as an old ukulele in the attic is to a piano in a tree, and I mean
a piano with breasts. --James Thurber

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/