Re: Color copy transfers

Barbara,

Fresh copies work best.

As far as I know, only Canon color copies will transfer.

As a solvent, I use Citra-Sol typically available at health food stores.  I
also use BioChem but it is only available by mail order.  For black and
white transfers, I use a ChartPak blender pen.

I use standard copy paper and transfer onto Arches water color paper.

Kelly