Re: ABSOLUTELY NO ATTACHMENTS

I can't help but think you have a lot of nerve critizing the list owner.
This list has many loyal subscribers. Most of us are quite happy with
its simplicity. If you are not happy, I'm sure that you can find a way
to unsubscribe. I don't understand the mentality of people who suck up
free resources then complain because those resources don't suit them.

Peter, some people really do appreciate your efforts.

--
Adel Ga Online
Webmeistress