No Subject

FYI--

I did a brief search on the Internet on joss paper and the references to it
that I found were not funerary but rather that they were burned as
offerings and sacrifices to various gods.  There were also several feng
shui websites that sold it for purposes of encouraging good energy.  I
don't know whether there is a type of joss paper that is specifically
associated with funerals, but it seems to me that the cultural implications
aren't as dire as some who responded to this thread have indicated.  See
www.chinavista.com/experience/joss/joss.html

Best,
Anne