Attachments solution

  Like others, I'm pleased with the simplicity of this list's postings. A=
nd
I'm not thrilled over the prospects of having to download attachments --
especially if they are infected, even unknowingly, or are not formatted
correctly.

  Solution: If you have a graphics attachment (and please try to save it =
in
a graphics format like .jpg and not a .txt file), post it on a Web site
that list recipients can opt to visit. One's own Web site or any number o=
free Web sites for graphics-posting should suffice for this. One such
service is here:

http://www.eboard.com/home.html

--Art Snyder