Book Cover

Hi all,

I am trying to find examples of interesting book casings using foil stamping
and book cloth with a variety of textures. I am working on a book to be
bound in a variety of fabrics, from the sacred to the profane, the tacky to
the tasteful, (anything from faux-lizard latex impregnated cloth to
flocking, felt or plastic) If any members of this list can be point me to
interesting examples, I would be very thankful.

I anxiously await your suggestions,

thanks,

Michael Barker