Re: A sense of responsibility to others...

At 04:04 PM 6/29/2000 -0600, Blair & Michael Keller wrote:
>So endeth the Lesson.

Here! Here!

And anyone who's still too slow to "get it"...

         A Beginner's Guide to Effective Email
         http://www.webfoot.com/advice/email.top.html

         How to Write Effective Mailing List Email:
         http://www.digital-web.com/tutorials/tutorial_1999-12.shtml

How's that for patronizing? ;)  Sorry, don't mean to be...

Ron :)

The naked truth about me is to the naked truth about Salvador Dali
as an old ukulele in the attic is to a piano in a tree, and I mean
a piano with breasts. --James Thurber

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/