Re: ABSOLUTELY NO ATTACHMENTS

The Internet and Email allows us all entirely too much anonimity. One can
call someone a very derougatory name with little or no consequences.

I suggest we write nothing we would not say to a person face to face.

The original message was "NO ATTACHMENTS!"

Lets accept that statement and move on.

tks

aj