Re: Book Cover

Hi Jim,

Nice suggestion, weathered materials and rustables would be an interesting
casing indeed. Unfortunately, I didn't make clear the scale of my project!
We are printing 25,000 copies, with 6 different covers in batches of
(approx.) 4100. So I have to find processes or materials that I can procure
or undertake on that scale. I'm also working to a tight deadline, so I'd
have to find pre-rusted materials!

Thanks for your help,

Michael Barker