Re: ABSOLUTELY NO ATTACHMENTS OR COMPLAINTS EITHER I GUESS

Breathe!!!! , for God's sake... get a life!! Is this not the age of free
speech? and is this not the reason we subcribe to this list? Everyone
should have a chance to contribute , right?? I don't know Ms. Turner,
but is seems to me, she is being crucified for stating her point of
view..is this a fan club? or a venue for learning?  I've just joined,
but am wondering if I have a valid (as I see it ) point to make , are
you suggesting I unsubscribe if I don't agree? ?