Re: Comments on "Attachments"

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BFC9B5.DA685F40

A year or so ago former Senator Howard Baker was invited to address the =
U.S. Senate as one of a few to speak on the traditions, history and =
ethics of that most exclusive club.

He ended his marvelous and erudite talk thus, "In closing, let me invite =
you to consider, once in a while, permitting yourself the luxury of an =
unexpressed thought."

Couldn't hurt!

Charles Schermerhorn

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BFC9B5.DA685F40

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>A year or so ago former Senator Howard Baker was invited to address =
the=20
U.S. Senate as one of a few to speak on the traditions, history and =
ethics of=20
that most exclusive club.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>He ended his marvelous and erudite talk thus, "In closing, let me =
invite=20
you to consider, once in a while, permitting yourself the luxury of an=20
unexpressed thought."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Couldn't hurt!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>