Apology!!!

Please,

It was not my intention to disrupt the list.  I asked for comments to
be sent to me, and I thank those of you who did respond personally.  I
had no idea that my suggestion that attachments could enhance a topic
of discussion would be cause for such turmoil.  To me a picture is
worth a thousand words.  I apologize to the list owner and the other
members who took offence at my implying that list owner was not doing
all he could to make the list a better place of sharing and learning.
But I will stand by statement that I was offended by being shouted at.

Now please except my apology for disrupting the list.
confused@cableone.net