Re: Teaching Book Arts

Nancy-

I am a full-time bookartist/teacher (kinda) who spent fifteen years as an
elementary teacher.  I have loads of things that I could share.  I'll get
back later with some specifics.

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Davis
The Art Department Studio Camps and Workshops

(317) 773-1349

http://www.ameritech.net/users/artdept/artdept.html