Richard Minsky's Post and other things.

I really enjoyed the  July 2nd post. Thanks everyone, especially Richard
Minsky.

I've been working on and off on ways to print miniature book pages on my
own printer on A4 paper . There is a lot of wonderful stuff available eg.
the Gutenberg project material.
Its not as easy as it looks because you need to maintain the paper grain
for folding. I've done some work in MS publisher, made a template for  a 64
page book but got a couple of the links wrong. I'll try again soon with
Page Maker 6.5.
Adrienne Allen