Chicago July 7-8

I look forward to seeing many Book_Arts-L friends this week
at the Festival of the Book at ccccbpa. My display will
include all the books I have published since 1972, and
several historically important unique book art works by
other artists.

You can preview the printed books at
http://www.minsky.com/books.htm

Friday evening July 7 is a private reception for RBMS
members only.

I have about 20 free passes to the Saturday, July 8 event
(10 am to 4 pm). If you contact me in advance (off-list)
maybe we can figure out how to get the pass to you before
Saturday. Otherwise, it's only $5 to get in.

--
        Richard
        http://minsky.com