new book in Chicago

Hello all,
I too will be at the Book Fair at Columbia College, 1104 S. Wabash,
Chicago, 10-4 on Saturday. I will be unveiling my last book (of 5) of
the Iowa series, "Yes, I Like Living in Iowa", a Jacob's ladder using
two kinds of University of Iowa Center for the Book flax paper. I will
also have copies of my other books. The UICB will also have Lynn Amlie
there representing the paper facility and Shari DeGraw representing the
Windhover Press.
See you there,
Emily Martin