Re: Teaching Book Arts

Nancy and others:
I will do my yearly shameless self-plug for the web site I keep, "Book Arts
for Kids" at www.fastband.net/~anthill/bkartkid.html
There is a list of books written for children, a list of internet
resources, and you might want to check out specifically the "grownups"
section which lists a few resources for parents and educators. Of course,
don't forget your local library to find the books listed. I hope you (and
others on this list) find the site useful and I hope that you pass it on to
other adults and especially to kids. I always welcome suggestions for books
and web sites. BTW, thanks in advance for supporting the project.

Tanya

Gregory Fisk
and Tanya DiMaggio
anthill@fastband.com