handpress website update

Hi, Handpress Enthusiasts,

Garrett Boge and I have updated my handpress website: <A
HREF="http://letterspace.com/handpress/">Handpress</A>.  There is a lot of
new information on it including good news for people looking for handpresses.

As always, I am eager to hear from readers.

For those of you who may want to know what I have been up to since I gave up
printing in 1988, check out my other website: <A
HREF="http://screenwriters-randall-rummonds.com/">screenwriters-randall-rummon
ds.com</A>. I think you'll get a chuckle out of the synopsis for "The Dragon
Lady's Daughter."

Gabriel Rummonds
Seattle, WA 98107
gabrum@aol.com