Hand Papermaking's August Auction

Just a quick note to let everyone know that twenty-four donated items
related to Hand Papermaking will go to the highest bidder on August 12. All
proceeds benefit our non-profit mission. Bids are accepted by phone or
e-mail beginning August 1, and the items are available for viewing now at
www.bookarts.com/handpapermaking

Further details can be found on our site. Contact me directly (off the list)
with any questions at handpapermaking@bookarts.com. You can also request to
be put on our list to receive daily e-mail updates once the bidding begins.

Many thanks,

...tom