Re: Paper and Hazardous Substances

Hello!
I have just finished a thesis entitled "The Solvents and Corrosives of the
Printmaker's Studio". The toxnet database is very helpful but confusing for
non-toxicologists. The composition of inks is very hard to decipher because
of the "secret" receipts that each ink company guards. The best source for
the inks are the actual MSDS sheets that come with them in delivery.
I will be posting my thesis, in a comprehensive form, on my web site later
this summer. I will send a notice on the book_arts-L list when it is up and
running.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Take care,
Felice Tebbe