Re: Letterpress or DTP software?

Hi Darryl,

>... gotta love someone who uses a Quark and a laser printer to handset
>lead type.

Hey, what can I say? I guess I'm just lazy...

>just curious, do you print the type reverse reading?

You mean the laser printout? Nope. I mainly want to know how the finished
page will look, so I use it to re-compose the page with different column
widths, to see how the text flows, try different line endings, etc.

And I could never read the copy in reverse and then set it in reverse.
Somehow, that just seems difficult to me.

Bill

http://www.imprimatur.com