Re: Letterpress or DTP software?

I certainly  didn't mean to imply any laziness, rather a unique (quirky) use
of higher technology to make an old technology easier and more exact. I love
it, it's like using the computer to do a garden layout (I'm guilty), it is
much more exact and painless to layout, but you ultimately still get dirty.
Vegetables taste the same, too.

Why not print it out twice, once for proofing and once as an exact visual
road map for the type?
--
Darryl