Re: unsubscribe

For full subscription information, please consult the instructions in the
Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive at <http://www.philobiblon.com>. For
convenience, they are also in the header and footer of each each message.

Due to the number of subscribers, the only time I will intervene is if ones
email has changed, and access to that account is no longer possible.

Peter

At 09:17 AM 7/6/00 PDT, you wrote:
>Please unsubcribe me from book_arts
>

>david