Fireworks Artistbooks

It sounds like a fun show. Sorry I don't have a better
picture online, but one work that won't be there is my 1992
binding on George Plimpton's _Fireworks_, bound in live
rockets, mortar, and firecrackers, with waterproof matches
so you can light it in the rain. You can see a b&w photo
from the New York Post at:

http://minsky.com/tallmerb.htm

--
        Richard