From: Cindy Wilson <cswilson@fwi.com>
To: bookartsworkshops@webmailstation.com
Subject: Marbling association
Date: Thu,  6 Jul 2000 19:10:50 -0500 (EST)

Hello:  I'm enquiring for my husband's aunt who has been marbling for some
years.  She attended a meeting of a Marbling Association of some sort in
Baltimore 5 years ago.  Since then she has lost touch with the association
and I'm wondering if you know of some sort of Marbling Society or
organization.  Any information would be appreciated.

Cindy Wilson