Re: Fireworks Artistbooks

--------------BDEF0BC91F0E2A826F537865

Rose,

    Rome Fastener Corporation carries a large variety of brass and chrome
plated corners.
Their headquarters is in Milford, Connecticut.  (203) 874-6719.

Bob Muens

rose davidson wrote:

> I have been looking for those gold ( or brass ) corners (like photo
> corners, only metal ) that can protect the corners of handbound
> journals, albums etc.
> With beautiful, but sometimes delicate handmade papers used for covers,
> the corners seem to take the beating over time.
> Any suggestions?

--------------BDEF0BC91F0E2A826F537865

begin:vcard
n:Muens;Bob
tel;work:(305) 293-8881
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Bookbinding and Conservation
adr:;;513 Fleming Street, Suite 5;Key West;Florida;33040;
version:2.1
email;internet:Bob@Flakeysol.com
fn:Bob Muens
end:vcard