From: Dorothy Africa [mailto:africa@LAW.HARVARD.EDU]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 8:09 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Fireworks Artistbooks

  While I join with Eric in thanking Richard for his contributions to
the list, especially recently, I think we should remember that the heavy
metal bookbinder label is already taken. Remember those gem inlaid metal
bindings on medieval liturgical books? Not to mention the bosses and
corners favored by German binders.
 Dorothy