Re: Fireworks Artistbooks (heavy metal binders)

--- Dorothy Africa <africa@LAW.HARVARD.EDU> wrote:
I think we should remember that the heavy
metal bookbinder label is already taken. Remember those gem inlaid metal
bindings on medieval liturgical books? Not to mention the bosses and
corners favored by German binders.
--- end of quote ---

Of course, Dorothy, how could I forget?  I was too focused on wailing guitars,
long hair and head banging.  Of course these modern day heavy metallites do wear
lots of metal-studded leather and sing about bondage (a binding of sorts).
Could there be a connection?

Eric

 Eric Alstrom       Hanover, NH
 Book: Artist | Binder | Conservator