Re: Letterpress or DTP software?

<<>...  I've always had a vague feeling that advances in
>technology aren't always for the best, especially when they limit or supplant
>human creativity.

I have done both letterpress and DTP and found  quite the opposite. DTP has
freed me to experiment with layout,type faces, new book structures; it's
freed me to just play. I put all kinds of papers through my printer and
experiment with combining techniques. DTP lets me create and then use the
letterpress if I choose.
Patty Grass