Re: Letterpress or DTP software?

Dear Patty:

I quite agree with you.  Maybe it's the age of instant gratification, but with DTP
I can try out stuff and instantly see what does/doesn't work.

I'm curious about one thing.  You wrote

>  I put all kinds of papers through my printer

What kind of printer do you have?  I've had so much trouble using "different
kinds" of paper in my printer that I'm really considering getting another one.  I
bought an HP 1220C a few months ago because it's their Professional Series and it
really doesn't like to be fed anything other than plain paper and glossy paper,
preferably in the comfortable size of 8.5x1.  Very frustrating!

Thanks for your advice and input.

Laura McCarthy