Re: Letterpress or DTP software?

In a message dated 07/10/2000 3:06:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
turret@MEDIAONE.NET writes:

> Really impressive. Plus, I've learned how to inject my cartridges with
>  ink from a syringe, so it's not nearly as expensive to use.

Nancy,

Would you describe this method? What kind of ink do you use? Where do you get
it? Have you noticed any differences from the stock ink cartridges? Where do
you insert the syringe? Have you by any chance tested the lightfastness?

The biggest drawback of my Epson Color Stylus is the cost of the cartridges
and how quickly they empty! Otherwise, the image is great, feeding thickness
is generous, and it has been a workhorse for a few years, now. About ready to
retire it.

By the way, does your 1200 accept oversized paper?

Thanks--

Mary