Printing signatures

Not wanting to drop several hundred for 'professional' DTP, I am looking at
MS Word add-ons that will print signatures well.

Has anyone used/tried ClickBook 2000 or Fineprint?  I have a trial version
of Clickbook loaded, but as yet I haven't successfully gotten it set for use
with my HP 870cse.  It doesn't want to do the duplex. I don't mind learning
the software if the results will be worth it.

Eric Alexander
Apache Ok