Re: Printing signatures

Hi there

I also trialed clickbook as it looked very good. But I didn't have time to
do much with it after the frist day I downloaded it and It ;locked up never
to be acessed or downloaded again so I was not able to try it further.
It looked promising, but I have a HP POffice Jet pro 1070C and it insisted
that my printer could print two sides of the page without the pages being
turned over, not soooooooo, and it would not allow sequencing anyway that I
could get the pages printed inthe proper order. I tried resetting the
program to a generic printer but it was a stubborn little dear and wouldn't
co-operate. I also contacted the producer at blue squirrel for help but got
none, so I am afraid no sale for them either!!
Josee