Refilling Epson ink Cartridges

In a message dated 07/10/2000 11:03:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
turret@MEDIAONE.NET writes:

> First, I got the ink from http://www.inkjetrefills.com

Nancy,

You've inspired me to try the ''World of Refill'! Your letter was extremely
helpful--not just the facts, but the extra little tips that sometimes make
all the difference between success and failure.

I'm sure your information will be useful to many on the list. Thank you very
much for taking the time to help me.

I also visited your website and found it--and you--refreshing!

Cordially,
Mary