Re: Refilling Epson ink Cartridges

Thanks, Mary.

Talk about inspiring -- this list is the most amazing one on the web.
The best ideas (and hints) I've ever seen. I make books at the
high-tech end (and I highly recommend Pagemaker, as well), but I dream
of making them by hand.

My daily website is the journal of a writer and publisher -- and I
would dearly love to create an art book from the printouts. Along that
line, has anyone ever made a book along the lines of those old address
books with the springs in them? Where you choose a letter, press, and
the page opens to that letter? Does this sound possible?

Nancy B.
Perforated Lines --
http://perforatedlines.com
                 -- you can't resist 'em!