Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Letterpress or DTP software?

In a message dated 7/11/00 12:16:22 AM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

>I ended up going with an Epson printer.

A question I can talk about - I am a lurker amazed at the level of artists
here. Epson printers have a place to adjust for paper weights also. It is a
nice feature for those wanting to use very heavy weights. It is under the
hood to the right on most models. Hope this helps.

Back to Lurking,
Regards,
Rebecca E. Parsons