Two (2) Positions at Harcourt Bindery

Dear Guild Members and Friends, The Harcourt Bindery is seeking to fill two
full-time positions in our shop.  We are looking for a finisher as well as
someone to make boxes and do cloth work.  While we prefer people with
experience, we are willing to train those with good hand skills and a
mastery of basic techniques.  We offer a full range of benefits, and salary
is based on experience.  Details from Sam Ellenport at Harcourt Bindery
(617-542-5858).  Fax or email <info@harcourtbindery.com> resume to me.

Harcourt Bindery is a century-old hand bookbindery specializing in leather
work of all kinds.  You can see a description of our shop and work at
www.harcourtbindery.com.

Peter D. Verheyen, Publicity Chair
The Guild of Book Workers
<Fax: 612.632.3718>