Printing on Fabric

In a message dated 07/12/2000 8:52:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Penaninknc@AOL.COM writes:

>  I plan to also try a fabric (not iron-on transfer paper, but real fabric
w/ a backing so it stays
>  soft

Hi Neala,

I have an old Epson Color Stylus. For years, I've been ironing muslin, silk,
linen, cotton and lightweight canvas to freezer paper, then trimming to size,
and running it through my printer. I cannot remember a single jam.

I'm about to graduate to the Epson 1200. It yields excellent photo
reproduction on oversized paper, and has the feed capabilities I crave. ;-)

Thanks for your note.

Mary