Re: Artist Supplies in Melbourne (Geelong) Australia

Hi Kelsey

Although I'm sure there is somewhere in Geelong where you can buy art supplies,
the very best and comprehensive supplier of calligraphy supplies in the
Melbourne area would be Geoff Thompson at West Art Supplies, 44 Buckley Street,
Footscray. You can phone them on (03) 9687 5845.

If you would like to find out about art suppliers in Geelong you could phone a
couple of friends of mine who are calligraphers living in Geelong. You'd better
tell them that I gave you their phone numbers.

Alison John - 03 5275 4834
Fay West - 03 5243 5468

Hope that you manage to find what you need.

regards
cecilia

cecilia sharpley
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com