[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Single letter typeholder

BookMakers International sells a typeholder that has a 1 1/4" opening whi=
I have found very useful for single letter/number tooling.  It is called
the "Garland Typeholder."  Perhaps this would be an interim (or better)
solution.  (Tel. for BookMakers:  301-927-7787.)

Nancy H.N.

-------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------

Message text written by "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at

"Yet for all those difficult finishing jobs which require just one
letter, the smallest presently available typeholder (2"), is just a
little too bulky and insensitive for comfort.

-------------------- End Original Message --------------------

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]