Macbeth now available in sheets

I've added a new title to the list of books I have available in sheets.

"Macbeth" will be released next week for $15.00, including U.S. shipping.
Disconts for multiple copies, etc.  Details on my books-in-sheets website at
http://www.millenicom.com/timkra

If you'd like a free sample page from "Macbeth" to see what it's like, send
your request with mailing address to:  timkra@millenicom.com

--TIM KRAUSE
timkra@millenicom.com
http://www.millenicom.com/timkra