Re: Binding; Framing

Robyn:

I have used a variety of methods for displaying books in those settings
that have NOT had display cases available.  One that I think is effective
(albeit one that I have not had feedback about) is to have a photocopy of
the book available on a string hanging from the frame that can easily be
looked at.  I dfid this for the Mayfair festival earlier this year.  The
book itself was open on a base of foam-core that was cut out to hold
it.

One of these days I will get a web site and learn how to display some of
the book display ideas that I have designed for my work.