watercolor paper

I am trying to locate "Fontenay" watercolor paper, made I believe by
Canson. NY Central art supply doesn't carry it. I have located a supplier
in Australia, but am wondering if there is a supplier in the U.S. or
Canada. My use of this paper is large brushstrokes of sumi ink.  I would be
grateful for any suggestions of paper for this use.  I am looking for paper
which doesn't buckle too much from the ink.

Thanks for any input.

Marilyn Goodrich
mgoodri@mit.edu
Marilyn Goodrich
Department of Linguistics and Philosophy
E39-320
617-253-9371

mgoodri@mit.edu