Color copies

With regard to the ongoing discussion of ink jet printers and archival
costs I was surprised to learn over the weekend that the cost per page for
using a Canon color copier is about 2.5 cents!  Yes, that amounts to 40
pages for $1.00.  The person I talked with said that he uses the copier
for any print run up to 3,000 copies - it's cheaper than using an off-site
commercial printer.

Hmmm, how much does Kinko's charge?

R*

Department of Psychology