Indelible ink for inkjet question

I don't want to join the book arts mailing list however, I would
appreciate it if you could ask this question of the list. They can
reply to me or the list and cc to me at <cal@spinweb.com>

Question: Do any of you know whether there are better more indelible
inks available for inkjet printers?

Thanks, Cal