Watercolor and other paper -- VIDEO

There was a particular question about a source for watercolor papers. This
comment might be of interest to all.
Twinrocker Handmade Paper (800-757-8946 or www.twinrocker.com) was featured
in a video that was produced in 1992(?). Although papermaking was part of the
film, another aspect was a discussion with various users of paper -- such as
a book printer and a watercolorist.
I was impressed to hear the watercolorist state the importance of a good
sheet of paper and how he was able to obtain just what he needed for his work
by expressing his needs to Kathryn and Howard Clark (something we cannot do
with big, commercial companies that give us what they think we want).
The video is FANTASTIC from a number of points of view. In fact, the film was
nominated for an Academy Award. I believe that the film is still available
from Twinrocker at a very reasonable cost (originally sold at over $200). It
is invaluable to anyone who works with paper.

Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695
814-793-4020