Announcement: Lecture by Bookbinding Historian Mirjam Foot at Princeton University

<Being reposted from another list.>

Bookbinding historian Mirjam Foot will be giving an illustrated lecture at
Princeton University at 5pm on Thursday, August 24, 2000.  The title of the
lecture is:  Bookbindings: Purpose, Use, and Content: A Historical
View.  It will be held in Room 104 of the Computer Sciences building at 35
Olden Street.  The lecture will be followed by a reception that will be
held nearby at the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library.  For those not
familiar with the campus a  printable map can be found at the following web
address: http://www.princeton.edu/pr/facts/map+key.pdf.  The Computer
Sciences building is in grid I-2.  For those who might drive, street
parking should be available, but you will have to feed the parking
meters.  I hope to see you there, and please introduce yourself to me!

Please excuse the cross posting to other lists.  Thank you.

Robert Milevski
Robert J. Milevski
Preservation Librarian
Princeton University Library