Re: clamshell vs. drop-spine

>custom fit. But, instead of a slipcase, I would recommend a drop-spine box.
>Similar to a clam-shell, the book is laid into the box and the cover is
>closed.

I know what a clamshell is, but can you explain the difference between it
and a drop-spine? How is the latter supposed to be better?

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Associate Professor                         email: hales@bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy                 phone: (570) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                     fax: (570) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815
USA
http://www.bloomu.edu/departments/philosophy/pages/haleshome.html