(no subject)

On my website "Zybooks artists' books on-line"  I want to add useful
resources and suppliers of equipment and materials for artists and mail
artists anywhere in the world.

I would be very grateful if you could let me know about any suppliers of
useful materials that you can recommend: suppliers, for example, of: paper
for artists, printmaking supplies, stamps, badges, postcard services,
multimedia companies, framers, exhibition equipment, photography supplies,
etc. etc.

If you regularly use any suppliers that you think other people would find
useful could you please send me an email giving details of:
company name
address and phone/fax numbers
website url if any
email address if any
details of actual supplies/materials/services

I thank you very much for any help you can give me in this endeavour to make
Zybooks more useful to site visitors and to provide artists with information
they need.

Gandha Key (Miss)
Islington, London, UK
www.colophon.com/zybooks
"Promoting artists' books on the world wide web"